Responsible gaming is a way of ensuring a secured and safe gaming experience for the players. It guards the players from facing damaging outcome by playing online games like Poker.
What is the need for Responsible Gaming
- To lookout underage from being exploited by playing Online Poker game
- To avoid Online Poker from being linked with unlawful activities
Helpful Tips for Responsible Gaming
- It is suggested to define a time limit to play poker game online.
- If you are losing the games repeatedly, it is recommended to take a break and begin anew after a quality of time.
- Overindulging in the poker game is not suggested. Spare ample time for other social activities too.
Responsible Gaming process adopted by PokerLion
- Players, who are underage, i.e. below 18 years, are not allowed to register on the website & play online poker game for cash. The age verification is done through the KYC.
- Our team keeps a close tab on the games being played to identify and avert any illegal acts.
- Anti-Collusion process is taken before each game, during the game and after a player has completed playing it.
- PokerLion has a set limit for the Daily, Weekly and Monthly purchase of real chips for each of its players.
- Players are free to change/reduce their purchase limits.